Monday, March 18, 2013

Christmas and New Year Holiday

On holiday, my family and I went to Siantar, North Sumatera. I went to meet my family. In Siantar, I met my grandma, my uncles, my aunts and my cousins. I was very happy to meet them. In my grandma's house, I play with my cousins, watch TV, help my aunts, uncle grandma and parents. I celebrated Christmas in Siantar.

I wasn't just only in Siantar. I also went to Balige to attend an event and went to Samosir, to attend a wedding. My family and I also pay homage to my grandfather's grave in Lintong Ni Huta and in Siantar. I wasn't just meeting my family, my cousins, uncles, aunts, sisters and I went to the Watersong, 2 times. Watersong was like a Waterpark, but Watersong plays music. This Christmas and New Year break was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment